Toyota Mirai FCVHydrogen Powered Fuel Cell Vehicle
Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell
The future of transportation is here, say hello to the Toyota Mirai. You can find it at Toyota of Riverside (ask for Cedric of course). So What makes this vehicle different than anything you’ve seen thus far? For starters, this vehicle doesn’t run on gasoline. It doesn’t run on electricity either. And not it’s not a hybrid. This vehicle runs on hydrogen and has zero emissions. In fact, the only waste this car produces is water. With Toyota Mirai, you get next generation mobility plus an advanced technology fuel cell powertrain. Pretty Incredible, right?!
Toyota Mirai FCV (Fuel Cell Vehicle) Explained on YouTube
Not only that but the Mirai also has premium features as well like the following:
- Aerodynamic styling.
- Heated outside mirrors that fold in.
- Touch sensor door handles that unlock & lock.
- 17″ Alloy wheels
- Air intakes to guide air into the fuel cell system
- LED Headlamps with Auto High Beam feature
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Luxurious and comfortable interior
- Extremely quiet cabin with acoustic noise-reducing windshield
- Heated 10-way power seat with SofTex seats front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Heated Power tilt/telescoping steering wheel with integrated multifunction controls
- Intelligent touch controls for Climate and Audio
- Premium Audio System with Navigation, JBL Sound, and Entune App Suite
Toyota Mirai Quick Facts:
- 300-mile cruising range
- 5 minute refuel time
- CA Zero Emissions vehicle
- 151 horsepower
- 247 pound-feet of torque
- Dynamic turning for fun to drive handling
- Regenerative braking
- Star Safety System
- Advanced Safety features including:
- Lane Departure Alert
- Pre-collision system
- Blind Spot Monitor with Cross Traffic Alert
- Front and Rear Parking Assist Sonar
Look for the Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell vehicle to be on our lot soon, if you have questions please feel free to contact me here.